With the accountant portal you can set up the visual identity of your own portal and the portal of your linked entrepreneurs yourself.
To do this, go to the 'Corporate identity' box in the 'Settings' menu.
The parameters you can set are:
- Host-URL: If you use your own hostname to display to your entrepreneurs, you can fill it out here. This should be modelled on my.billit.be (e.g. my.accountantoffice.be). More information about using your own hostname? Contact support.
- Main colour: set the main colour of the portal here. Click on the icon next to the input field to use the colour picker.
- Navigation colour: Here you set the colour of the selected menus. Click on the icon next to the input field to use the colour picker.
- Colour buttons: Set the colour of the buttons here. Click on the icon next to the input field to use the colour picker.
- Login Title: Set the title that is displayed on the login screen.
- Logo: Here you can enter an image, e.g. a logo, which is displayed on the left under the menu bar.
- Favicon: Here you set the icon that is displayed in the tab on which the portal is viewed.
- Login Image: Here you can upload an image, e.g. a logo, which is displayed on the login screen.
Click 'Save' to save and apply the settings you modified.