What reports can I export from my files?
As an accountant you can generate reports from your files in Billit. In the 'Reports' menu, go to 'Lists' and for each report, tick how it should be sent. Then click on 'Save'.
Here is an overview of all the reports you can get from Billit:
- Re-invoicing: This report contains all your files indicating their license and the amount to be charged.
- Files: An overview of all files ever linked to your accounting office. This includes both active and deactivated files.
- Time report: This calculates the amount of time - in minutes and seconds - you spent per page and per file.
- Incoming documents overview: This report lists all the documents that the linked entrepreneurs of your office have uploaded in Quick Entry during the last 30 days. You can also find the status of each document, such as "in process," "processed," or "split".
- Overview all active files: The overview of all active files linked to your accounting office.
- Overview all active files: The overview of all active files for which you are file manager.
- Files - linked bank accounts: This lists all bank accounts linked by file. There may be multiple accounts per file.